Cleve 4WD & Camping Centre are aware that safety is all important which is why we are glad to let you know that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are currently available from our Cleve car service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Cleve
With regards to brake systems, you shouldn't leave it to the point that brake repairs are needed.
Routine check ups such as those included in our 65 point vehicle report, which is undertaken as part of every full car service attended to by Cleve 4WD & Camping Centre, are crucial for assuring your car's brakes are ready to stop you in time. Our team of qualified technicians can be trusted to alert you should there be any signs that servicing or repairs of your vehicle's brake system is advisable before it becomes a bigger problem.
Brake services we conduct at Cleve 4WD & Camping Centre include:
- Replacement Of Brake Pads
- Flush And Replacement Of Brake Fluid
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replacement Of Brake Discs And Drums
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Brake Lines/Hose Replaced
- Replace Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from Repco Authorised Service Here.
If you notice any indicators a vehicle's braking system could possibly require service or repair simply book online to get your vehicle's brakes examined from our Cleve car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to keep an eye out for:
- Brake Pedal Seems Sticky
- Brakes Produce Excessive Noise
- Swerving When Braking
- Vibration When Brakes Used
- Brake Light Warning
- Spongy Feel to Brake Pedal
- Altered Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To discover more about brake warning signs and some possible causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing